Get the IRWA Advantage!
The value of IRWA membership is experienced through being current, credentialed and connected. The IRWA’s members are:
- Current, on the changing trends in right of way through our annual Federal Agency Update, International Education Conference, Right of Way magazine and the Right of Way Professional Career Path.
- Credentialed, as a specialist in one of six right of way disciplines including our highest designation, the SR/WA or Senior Right of Way Professional, increasing their value to employers, clients and the profession.
- Connected, at the local, regional and international levels with access to a network of industry experts and right of way professionals.
The IRWA Right of Way Professional Career Path
Start on the path to a higher level of professionalism. Whether you are new to the right of way profession or a seasoned veteran, the IRWA Right of Way Career Path will enhance your skills and acknowledge your commitment to the profession to employers, clients and yourself.
- Right of Way Agent (RWA)
- Associate Right of Way Professional (ARWP)
- Right of Way Professional (RWP)
- Senior Right of Way Professional (SR/WA)
The IRWA Professional Career Path has been developed with a curriculum that ensures a clear understanding of the highest levels of right of way principles and ethical standards.
Each tier in the generalist certification path has unique course work that is not repeated as a person progresses to the next level of certification towards the SR/WA designation.
Exclusive Member Benefits
IRWA Members receive reduced rates on:
- Annual Education Conference
- Federal Agency Update
- All IRWA online and classroom courses
- Local chapter networking events and education classes
- Six issues of the industry’s leading publication Right of Way magazine
Become an IRWA member now!
The current membership dues schedule is on page 2 of the applications above.
Once your application has been processed, you will receive within 3-5 business days:
- Welcome letter with membership card and number
- IRWA membership certificate
- Current issue of the profession’s leading publication Right of Way magazine
Your membership pin will be presented by your local chapter at the first meeting you attend. If you are unable to attend a chapter meeting, the pin will be mailed to you.
Federal, State and Local Public Agency Membership
Federal, State and Local Public Agencies with an enrollment of a minimum of 20 or more employees are eligible for an Agency Membership. Each Agency Membership is customized to best serve your agencies needs. For more information, contact IRWA Business Development Officer Daniel Stekol at email@example.com or 310-538-0233 ext. 126.